Sunday, 6 January 2013

holidays are over...and I'm back home....

I hope all my dear readers and blogging friends had a wonderful Holiday Season.

I know I had. As you know I spent Christmas and New Year with my lovely family in Toronto to whom I thank for the special moments and all the love shared.
For much we wanted it will never end, life is the way it is and now it's time to go back to work and to our ordinary days.

As much as I expect this start of the year will be very demanding and time consuming for me at work. However I will do my best to stay in touch with you all whenever I can.

All the best to you!

Namasté!

4 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you! I'm happy to hear you spent holidays with family & hope you reenter your world rested and ready to enjoy success.

    Per your post about wearing red lipstick, have you visited http://advancedstyle.blogspot.com/

    It is a MOST interesting blog that constantly inspires me having turned 64 last month.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy new year Fernanda and I hope to see a few posts from you in the near future. But I do know it is hard when work is demanding. We have to choose sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um beijo e um abraço de urso para minha amiga!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I came to see if you were "back" here...afraid you might not return to your comment at my blog and see how happy I was to have word from you!

    You must be VERY busy at work (you said in this January post you were anticipating that). I hope your health is good. We have been well here and are enjoying a beautiful June.

    Please keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my humble blog! I read all your comments (even though I don't reply often) with great care. So keep them coming! Love to everyone :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...