Thursday, 29 August 2013

It lives!

Wow, it has been a while! I've been underwater with work for months, and I am slowly starting to get it together, but it hasn't been easy. 2013 has been a tough one, a lot of my old roadblocks, anxieties and patterns have come to the surface ... which is not bad, because it means I have to confront them, but isn't all that enjoyable. And doesn't leave much time for blogging. Pretty much all of my energy at the moment is going into getting out of my own way so that I can get some effort done. But I am alive! And I miss you. I hope you are all having a great year so far.
Namasté!

1 comment:

  1. hope you've been well!! i've finally started getting back to blogging regularly again too!

    -issa @ wewearthings.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my humble blog! I read all your comments (even though I don't reply often) with great care. So keep them coming! Love to everyone :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...