Wednesday, 23 October 2013

My trip to Paris..... what I wore.... second day....



As Ernest Hemingway wrote in his book “A Moveable Feast”, "... then wherever you go for the rest of your life, it stays with you, for Paris is a moveable feast.”
C’est la fête……

And our second day in Paris was a day to celebrate!!! September 19th is Sister’s Birthday and we celebrated it.
What an unforgettable day…..

We started going to the “Basilica of the Sacré Cœur”, where we saw a beautiful view all over Paris and also the very interesting Basilica.
We walked through Montmartre where I loved being at “Place du Tertre”, with all those artists and crafts.
I had a portrait made by one of the street artists and I like it very much.
At Montmartre I ate a “cheese crepe” and it was yummy.
“Pigalle” with many sex shops was fun and of course we had to stop at “Moulin Rouge”.
After that we turned to Eiffel Tower, where we took so many pictures that it’s so difficult to choose the best.
In one of the “Bateaux Mouches”, a large white boat with bright orange seats, we made a relaxing and practical way to view the sights of Paris in all their grandeur, a Seine River Cruise.

After that we went to the Hotel, to prepare ourselves for a nice dinner in a pleasant restaurant, where we ended the Sister’s Birthday celebrations. (I don’t show any picture of this because I haven’t any alone).

And here it is what I wore on my second day in Paris:


 photo clothesseconddayinParis_zps83923db9.jpg

Red flat ankle boots
Black jacquard pants
Black and white stripped button down shirt
Fushia blazer
  Red and white printed scarf
Colour block bag (black, ochre, cream and yellow)


 photo seconddayParis_zps76a440d8.jpg

 photo Parissecondday_zps66df9901.jpg

 photo Placedutertre_zpse3e6d6b3.jpg

 photo EiffeltowerParis_zpse3dc2b7d.jpg



Well, now I will jump to third day….. on another time. :)


7 comments:

  1. Mon ami ... you bring back wonderful memories of my trips to Paris. I too had a portrait done while in Montmartre and I love the Basilica de Sacre Coeur - it is a most peaceful place and to me more beautiful than Notre Dame. Can't wait to see your next post! Hugs and Blessings, C. (HHL)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! Your outfit is lovely, vibrant and stylish! Sounds like you had a lovely time too xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful look and pics, darling!
    Love the ankle boots!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely ensemble (to use a French word for outfit). Really very elegant. You did Paris proud.
    Love that little scarf to go with the striped blouse.
    Pretty nifty.
    Greetje

    ReplyDelete
  5. i LOVE your parisian outfit! just perfect! i hope to go to paris next year. i hope!!!

    and i hope you are doing well! so many bloggers have stopped blogging. i am glad to see you are still at it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my humble blog! I read all your comments (even though I don't reply often) with great care. So keep them coming! Love to everyone :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...