Wednesday, 6 November 2013

almost total look in blue…....

Arriving home when it’s already night, after a rainy day, it’s not the best condition to take a good picture. Anyway I did it, with all the risks that it takes. After all is this or nothing….

The Fall 2013 runways showcased a wide range of cool blue hues and many in total look, as you can see in Missoni, Valentino, Sportmax…. to name a few.
So I inspired myself in this to start building my look for wearing today, indoors, in my office.
But after some pants and a button down shirt in blue I had to throw in it another colour and I chose to wear a red cardigan (the weather is starting to get a bit chilly). This cardigan is full of little gold rivets, it’s not polka dots as it seems in the pictures.
Then some other accessories completed the outfit that ended like this. Hope you find it interesting.

 photo bluetotal3_zps5102ba96.jpg

 photo bluetotal2_zpscd5bcc65.jpg

 photo bluetotal1_zpsd3a614db.jpg
camel booties - Seaside
blue pants - local store
blue button down shirt - PTN
red cardigan - local store






Today I´m linking up with My Thrifty Chic´s Love It, Link It, Shanna’s Random Wednesdays and Style Elixir´s Style Sessions.

5 comments:

  1. I love this outfit. So nice. That cardigan is ever so elegant. Playful and colourful. Blue trousers and your leather boots ... Perfect.
    A very good combination. I am glad you took the picture to show us this outfit.
    Greetje

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely look!
    The pop of red is perfect!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hola amiga, estás muy guapa y te queda todo genial, es una pena que no pongas más looks tuyos en más ocasiones.
    ¿Como va todo..?, espero que bien.
    Seguiremos en contacto.
    Un beso de tu amigo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun cardigan. I really like how you added to scarf to the outfit. Blue and red is such a pretty color combo!

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hate when weather puts a damper on outfits! You'd never know in the photos though. The studded cardigan is great!
    -Carylee
    morepom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my humble blog! I read all your comments (even though I don't reply often) with great care. So keep them coming! Love to everyone :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...