Wednesday, 6 November 2013

fall 2013...... think pink.......

What type of pink? Literally any shade you can imagine. Topshop showcased a very light, feminine pink in their collection, while Oscar de la Renta opted for a bubblegum hue in-step with the season’s ‘60s theme. Regardless of shade, you can’t go wrong, so don’t be afraid to keep looking bright despite autumn’s descent into darkness and early sunsets.




(DKNY, Kate Spade, Anna Sui, Lela Rose)

The colour is super flattering to every skin tone (just hold it up to your face to see), and looks amazing with so many colours - denim blue, grey, navy, black, white, tan, burgundy, green, yellow, even red, proving its merit as an independent thinker when worn head-to-toe and as a team player, too.

So, are you planning to wear pink this Fall/Winter?
 


2 comments:

  1. I have not found much pink for winter yet. Fuchsia is my kind of pink. Pastel pink is wrong for me.
    But I do have some long sleeved tops in fuchsia which I can use underneath silk blouses.
    Greetje

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my humble blog! I read all your comments (even though I don't reply often) with great care. So keep them coming! Love to everyone :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...