Thursday, 21 November 2013

purple and gray…. but with a scarf…..

 photo purple3_zps6479a768.jpg

In the last couple of days we have been under rain, so I had to return to the pictures indoors.
Despite the rain the weather is still a bit warmer with no need of heavy clothes or many layers, though I can’t go by without a scarf.
I guess for me a scarf isn’t just a piece to heat myself, but also a statement piece and part of my style.
This is what I wore today in the office, a classic look. I prefer something still elegant, but with an irreverent vibe or detail, a look like this makes me feel I’m dressing in an ageing way.
Any insights????

 photo purple1_zps2901570c.jpg

 photo purple_zps4ac7b1cb.jpg
camel booties - Seaside
purple pants - local store
gray sweater - La Redoute
purple belt with black lace - Tally Weijl
scarf - La Redoute

I´m linking up with My Thrifty Chic´s Love It, Link It, Isabelle Thornton’s Le chateau des fleurs and Style Elixir´s Style Sessions.

6 comments:

  1. Nice choice! I was wearing a scarf I got today that I got at Lucky FABB

    Allie of ALLIE NYC

    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your scarf pulls your outfit together perfectly - love the pattern.

    I "try" to dress age appropriately without making myself look older than I am or too young and yet have a fun element as well - not easy to do. Now, whether I am successful at this or not is another matter entirely! ;)

    x Cat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Estás muy guapa. Me encanta el pañuelo.
    Besos amiga.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are right. It looks a simple look, but the beauty is in the details. Very elegant outfit, but I bet is is also comfortable.
    Greetje

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love la redoute! You are looking very pretty! Thanks for linking!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dearest Seeker,
    Lovely way of wearing that scarf in a slimming and lengthening way over your perfectly elongated sweater. But adding that belt did kind of erase that positive effect as it draws attention away from the lengthening effect due to its horizontal emphasis. You see, it 'stumps' your torso, as there already is the line where your sweater ends and that is perfect in its own.
    So if I ware you, I would wear this 'sans' belt!
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my humble blog! I read all your comments (even though I don't reply often) with great care. So keep them coming! Love to everyone :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...