Hello my dear readers and blogging friends!
And here we are again in time for our weekly Link Up Party “Très Chic Style Bits”. If you want to participate, which I hope so, it’s very easy. At the bottom of this post is the button you must click to had your link.
I want to thank to Greetje from No Fear of Fashion for making my first Link Up worth!!
(P)Leather is one of the top fall/winter fashion trends for 2013. We all have (p)leather gloves, (p)leather footwear, and maybe a (p)leather coat, but what about (p)leather … everything else?
When I came across these shots of Ryan Martel for Elle Canada, I realized that (p)leather goes beyond basic for Fall 2013. New horizons…
Ryan Martel By Neil Mota For Elle Canada November 2013
This season, (p)leather went from practical to fantastical — and I loved virtually every piece. Designers used this skin liberally throughout their collections, and while there was plenty of black to suit the expected fall color palette we saw a few shades peek through that are anything but typical. If you have one standout piece to purchase this autumn, consider a full (p)leather dress, a bright hue or a pair of pants you'll be wearing for years to come.
What do you think about (p)leather for 40+ women?
I have to explain that being a vegetarian, I am pro faux leather or pleather.
Ok stylish bloggers, it’s time to link up, just follow the guidelines:
1. Please follow (if you aren’t already a follower) Searching the Inner Me in some way (Bloglovin, Facebook or GFC);
2. Please only link a new post, or fairly recent one;
3. Please include a link to Searching the Inner Me somewhere in your post, picking up the button (or a text link), so others can get involved in “Très Chic Style Bits”;
4. Please link up your post using our weekly InLinkz button at the bottom that says "Add your link". I’m using the new, dynamic widget. This makes it easy for people to find your content and for you to visit your fellow bloggers. It is also very friendly, so you will not have difficulties linking up;
5. Please visit as many links as possible. Even a visit to one or two people ahead of you in the Linky can make all the difference in the world!
Note: To link up, your post doesn't have to be related to the same topic as mine!