Sunday, 10 November 2013

Très Chic Style Bits #3 | the little denim jacket…

And here we are again in time for our weekly Link Up Party Très Chic Style Bits”.
Our Linky is still a baby and it’s just giving baby steps. But I trust that we will grow with the help of you all. I want to thank the lovely bloggers who linked last week.
So, if you want to participate, which I hope so, it’s very easy. At the bottom of this post is the button you must click to had your link.

**********************

I’m not a denim gal, I almost never wear denim in the office, so I tend not to invest much in denim. But I really love this little denim jacket which I wear on weekends and that is a great piece for in between seasons.

Have you any trick to transitional weather?
I also mixed some golden with silver bracelets. What do you feel about mixing metals?
So here it is my Saturday outfit to go to the supermarket to buy some groceries.

 photo littledeminjackete4_zps8953c999.jpg

 photo littledeminjackete3_zps2bb606f1.jpg

 photo littledeminjackete1_zpsac064793.jpg
black booties - Seaside
black pants - Yessica
stripped top - Zara
printed scarf - C&A
denim jacket - Berska
bag - Seaside

Today I´m linking up with The Pleated Poppy’s what i wore, Isabelle Thornton’s Le chateau des fleurs , Glamamom’s Monday Mingle and Long Distance Loving’s Friday’s Fancies

************************

Ok stylish bloggers, it’s time to link up, just follow the guidelines:
1.  Please follow (if you aren’t already a follower) Searching the Inner Me in some way (Bloglovin,  Facebook or GFC);
2.  Please only link a new post, or fairly recent one;
3.  Please include a link to Searching the Inner Me somewhere in your post, picking up the button (or a text link), so others can get involved in “Très Chic Style Bits”;
4. Please link up your post using our weekly InLinkz button at the bottom. Linky remains open until Wednesday;
5. Please visit as many links as possible. Even a visit to one or two people ahead of you in the Linky can make all the difference in the world!



12 comments:

  1. You look very elegant. Casual but still elegant and well groomed. I like the brightness of the T-shirt in between. Nice scarf and bag and ...bingo, there is a good oufit.
    Greetje

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES! YES!! a denim jacket is a wardrobe fav ... it can take you through change of season wonderfully. A scarf is perfect and layering of sweater is another way I keep warm during the transition of seasons. Your out-fit is great and loving the boots! hugs and blessings, C. (HHL)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very chic!
    Love the jacket and scarf!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love fitted denim jackets I have one in a sort of acid wash. Any my friend Lisa has one that looks very similar to this.

    Allie of Dressing Ken

    ReplyDelete
  5. Always great for layering a sweater and maybe a camisole for cold days. A scarf sure does add some warmth. Denim is very tight woven so it does protect us well from the elements!
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  6. I DO love denim and the way you're wearing it is very stylish :)

    I "mix metals" depending on the rest of my outfit. Rules are made to be broken, I say! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You looked fab going to the grocery store!! :) And I love mixing metals too!! And yay for the denim jacket!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello, Seeker! Thank you so much for providing this venue for us all! You look amazing in what is pretty much my husband's favorite outfit ... for me, that is ... a Breton tee, little jacket, jeans and booties! So fun, and are fabulous in it. I think this classic outfit is wonderful for women beyond our first youth!
    So happy to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Every time I see a denim jacket in a post I think,I have to get one! They always look good. Just adding a scarf dresses it up so much, and I love the way it looks with the striped top.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like denim a lot and your outfit is very pretty! Thanks so much for linking! Isabelle

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your outfit! There's something indispensably stylish about a denim jacket like the one you're wearing! I mix metallics all the time. As far as I'm concerned they count as neutrals.

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my humble blog! I read all your comments (even though I don't reply often) with great care. So keep them coming! Love to everyone :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...