Sunday, 17 November 2013

Très Chic Style Bits #4 | the ethnic scarf….

Considering that our Link Up Party “Très Chic Style Bits” have just begun, I’m so happy and proud of our last one. And it’s all because of you, the lovely and stylish bloggers who linked up. So I thank you very much to all and I hope you will show in this week and that some other bloggers will join us.
At the bottom of this post is the button you must click to had your link.

 photo etnicalscarf3_zpsedc93c11.jpg

This is how I went to work last Friday. Despite being a grey day it had some luminosity, which was harming my eyes, so the weird expression.
Looking at these pictures, I also saw that I could have done a few things to improve my look. Like putting a thin golden belt, some bracelets……
So why did I publish them, you may ask.
Well, because I’m just a woman taking photos of what I wear to go to work or to do something on weekends.
You know, I don’t dress for the picture.
My outfits can be elaborated, creative or very simple, because my choices are according to my moods and the time I have in the morning.
I’m just a simple and normal working woman…
And like everyone I have good days and not so good ones. I guess this wasn’t that good.

(Note to self: next visit to hairdresser must do something new to my hair.)

But I really like my scarf which I think has an ethnic vibe.

 photo etnicalscarf2_zps6ccfd3d3.jpg

 photo etnicalscarf1_zpsc79881a9.jpg
camel booties - Seaside
gray jacquard pants - Toronto store
burgundy top - Mango
black blazer - Romwe
ethnic scarf - La Redoute

I´m linking up with The Pleated Poppy’s what i wore, BonBon Rose Girls’ Monday Mingle

**************************

Now, let's have some fun and be inspired by other stylish bloggers; Here's how it works:

1.  Please follow (if you aren’t already a follower) Searching the Inner Me in some way (Bloglovin,  Facebook or GFC);
2.  Please include a link to Searching the Inner Me somewhere in your post, picking up the button (or a text link), so others can get involved in “Très Chic Style Bits”;
3. Please link up your post using our weekly InLinkz button at the bottom. Linky remains open until Thursday;
4. Be inspired visit others.



11 comments:

  1. Hi there! That's such a lovely scarf, perfect for colder days! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The scarf is indeed very nice and ethnic. It is often (if not always) that you see yourself properly when you take a photo. But the fact that you can wear this outfit differently does not make it bad. Not at all.
    This week I will not be linking up (so sorry) as I already have two link-ups and to me, that is the limit.
    Greetje

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Scarf!! I love this type of look head to toe. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfit and I love your scarf! Wishing you a great week ... hugs, C. (HHL)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That scarf is nice, yes this pattern is very hot for fall. Oh please do not get my started on my hair and the last bad cut I had.

    Allie of ALLIE NYC formerly Dressing Ken

    allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. No need to explain about being just an ordinary women in her normal clothes - that's exactly what I like to see. It's much easier for me to copy you that way!

    I love the colors that you've put together - the brown, salmon, and burgundy. Really nice combination.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't see a problem at all with what you're wearing. I think your outfit is just lovely and the ikat scarf is very sophisticated. No apologies or excuses needed ;-)

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Muy bien, me encanta como luces.
    Te deseo todo el exito.
    Un abrazo de tu amigo.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello, again! Thank you again, Seeker, for making a place for us to all meet!
    I like your combinations! Perhaps you could have added some accessories, but the main pieces show us all we really need to know ... I wear this same outfit so often during the winter months! My favorite color sweater, classic boots, pretty scarf! So, of course you look great to me.
    Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your scarf! Awesome outfit. Thank for stopping by me little corner on the internet.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my humble blog! I read all your comments (even though I don't reply often) with great care. So keep them coming! Love to everyone :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...