Wednesday, 4 December 2013

plaid again..... and with leopard.......

 photo plaidandleopard3_zps0b1267b0.jpg

There’s this weird thing I have, most of the times, when I give a big smile or laugh I close my eyes……. but Hubby says that he prefers the big smile, even with the eyes closed.

 photo plaidandleopard2_zps1b4de447.jpg

I’m not a pattern gal, I prefer to play with colours than with prints. I think I have no skills for it, most of my clothes are solid colour (unless my scarves that most of them are printed).
But this season I’ve been so attracted by tartan….. and I’m so in love with this pants that I think I could live in them for a week.
I’m also a big fan of leopard, so last Monday I asked myself “why not put them together”, not very close, but still in the same look.
I liked the result. But I think next time I’ll wear these pants I’ll combine them with a brighter colour.
What about you, what do you think about mixing plaid with leo?


 photo plaidandleopard1_zps809c0881.jpg

The last couple of days we have been under a storm (and I’m choosing comfort over style)…. cold, wind, rain, humidity….. oh well…. it’s winter in the Island!

 photo plaidandleopard4_zpsc500d728.jpg

black booties - Seaside
plaid pants - H&M
beige sweater - La Redoute
navy blue cardigan - Mango
animal print scarf - Zara
necklace - gift

Joining with Anne at Spy Girl for 52 Pickup which theme is Mad for Plaid

Mad for Plaid

I´m linking up with My Thrifty Chic´s Love It, Link It, Shanna’s Random Wednesdays and Style Elixir´s Style Sessions.

8 comments:

  1. My sweet friend - you have a beautiful smile!! Loving your photos you look happy and relaxed. Your outfit looks great... stay warm and safe ..xo C. (HHL)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your smile! It is contagious!!! If only we all could smile in such a way - the world would be a much happier place! :)

    I'm like you, I am not too big on patterns but do not mind them in my scarves or other accessories.

    Loving the boots as well!

    Have a wonderful week!

    Cat x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great combination! Greens, mustard, leopard -- think I'll give this a try!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Te ha quedado genial, una combinación muy acertada, estas muy guapa.
    Besos amiga.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're not a model, but you do wonder. I like the look, pants are beautiful and I like the combination with the pattern of the scarf. I think the color combination is right for this set. Love the boots.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you are totally right about mixing these two patterns. I would never think of that, but better minds than mine (like you) come up with such combinations. I also saw it at Happiness at Mid-Life.Here is a link to it: http://www.happinessatmidlife.com/2013/11/plaid-leopard.html
    Lovely necklace too by the way.
    Greetje

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love a mix of leopard and tartan. You could also make this work with a bright colored scarf (print or no) but what you've done is beautifully coordinated and balanced!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Plaid and leopard print. Two trends in one, you got it going on girl!

    Allie of ALLIE NYC
    allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my humble blog! I read all your comments (even though I don't reply often) with great care. So keep them coming! Love to everyone :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...