Sunday, 1 December 2013

Très Chic Style Bits #6 | faux fur vest and plaid shirt....

Time for our Link Up Party “Très Chic Style Bits”.
Once again I want to thank very much to all the lovely bloggers who linked up last week and I hope you will show in this week and that some other bloggers will join us.
At the bottom of this post is the button you must click to had your link.

 photo furvestplaidshirt3_zpsbe916209.jpg

The temperature dropped down and I thought Friday was a good day to wear my faux fur vest. I throw under it a plaid shirt and this is the result.
Of course I wore an overcoat, because vests and I, we don’t have a good relation. I love them, but I always feel cold in my arms.
I semi tucked the shirt and add up a nice necklace (not very well seen in the pictures) to give the look a more polished vibe, since it is a bit casual.
It was windy when Hubby took the photos, as you can see in my last picture, so my hair was a mess.

 photo furvestplaidshirt1_zps029ca8a3.jpg

Today is the anniversary of my Father’s loss.
He was always there for me through both the good times and the bad
He was always there to laugh with, or to help me when I was sad
I remember his arms around me, loved the way they always felt warm
With him by my side I completely felt no harm
I remember all the things he did to make my life worthwhile
I guess I’m missing him more than I usually do with this heart of mine

Thanks for being the best dad a girl could ever find
I still miss your smile, Dad…..
May the light be with you!!!


 photo furvestplaidshirt2_zps41422688.jpg
burgundy booties - La Redoute
black jacquard pants - Toronto store
faux fur vest - Tally Weijl
plaid button down shirt - Jenifer
necklace - gift from Sister
cat eyes sunnies - Mango

I´m linking up with The Pleated Poppy’s what i wore, Long Distance Loving’s Friday’s Fancies , Isabelle Thornton’s Le chateau des fleurs and Visible Monday

****************************
Now, let's have some fun and be inspired by other stylish bloggers; Here's how it works:
1.  Please follow (if you aren’t already a follower) Searching the Inner Me in some way (Bloglovin,  Facebook or GFC);
2.  Please include a link to Searching the Inner Me somewhere in your post, picking up the button (or a text link), so others can get involved in “Très Chic Style Bits”;
3. Please link up your post using our weekly InLinkz button at the bottom. Linky remains open until Thursday;
4. Be inspired visit others.


8 comments:

  1. I'm wearing faux fur on top too! Like your mixture with the plaid.
    My condolences for the loss of your dad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, sorry to hear of the loss of your dad. I recently lost my mother. But, you do look lovely in your faux fur!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry to hear about your dad and know you must miss him a great deal. I lost my dad last year and it is harder some days than others. Much love and gentle hugs to you!

    I love the combination of the plaid shirt and the faux fur vest - tres chic! Your wind blown hair look - fabulous! A true model moment! ;)

    Cat x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving this look my friend ... the plaid shirt adds the perfect touch and your vest is gorgeous!
    My dear friend your father's light continues to shine bright and he continues to be by your side. Many blessings to you on this day and hugs across the miles. C. (HHL)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely sentiment, and love the faux fur as I have a 12 week old kitten not real fur for me. And love it with plaid.

    Allie of ALLIE NYC
    allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think that the photo with the wind looks very good. And it shows your necklace. Nice vest.
    I am glad you can remember your father with fond memories. He will always be with you in spirit. Lots of children don't have happy memories...
    Greetje

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely tribute to your Father. I'm sorry for your loss - my father died when I was 15 so I understand.
    I love that vest! I'm too chunky to wear a fur vest but if I wasn't I would want one just like yours! ;-)

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your father would have been so proud of your love for him ... you must have been very close, and I'm sure he knew how much you cared for him.
    Lovely poem! How talented you are, Seeker.
    And looking good! I'm a big fan of fur vests ... and here we are both in black jeans and brown boots! I love how you look with wind-blown hair ... looks great!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my humble blog! I read all your comments (even though I don't reply often) with great care. So keep them coming! Love to everyone :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...