Wednesday, 11 December 2013

tweed jacket and navy blue velvet pants….

 photo navypants_zpsf63580f2.jpg

After a tough night of so much wind and rain, today was not so bad. But we guess it’s just a window, because the weather forecast for tomorrow is rain again.
Anyway I grab this opportunity and went to my hairstylist to do some red highlights on my hair and spice it a bit to the holidays. (Not very well seen in the pictures)
My velvet pants look black in the photos, but I can assure you that they are navy blue!

 photo navypants1_zpse1215c28.jpg

I see most of the people so busy with Christmas preparations, but to tell you the true I’m not in the mood for it and still haven’t done anything.
Since my mother’s death, almost four years ago, that Hubby and I use to spend Christmas with Sister and her family in Toronto.
This year we couldn’t make it, so we are going to spend Christmas just the two of us.
What about you, are you getting ready for the Holidays?

 photo navypants2_zpsaa8fc7ba.jpg



camel booties - Seaside
blue navy velvet pants - C&A
mustard turtleneck - C&A
red tweed jacket - Vero Moda
colour block bag - Seaside
necklace - Stradivarius
red gloves - local store




I´m linking up with My Thrifty Chic´s Love It, Link It, Shanna’s Random Wednesdays and Style Elixir´s Style Sessions.

7 comments:

  1. I like the red! I think I am going to do ombre high lights in the new year. I will spending the Christmas with my family and NYE going to a coworkers for a party.

    Allie of ALLIE NYC
    allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how your booties repeat he color of your sweater:-). I'm in the mood for velvet this time of year too! Small Christmas for us this year. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These moto jackets are everywhere now, and the style looks really cool in tweed. I like the color, too.

    I find I enjoy Christmas more if I don't expect too much. It's fun to see the decorations, eat the treats, hear the music, see family, but I also like to be still and think about what the year has been like. This one has been good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me encanta la chaquetita es muy bonita.
    Estás preciosa.
    Besos amiga.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful trousers. You can wear them at Christmas as well. This time you have combined it with a cute red jacket, but I bet you have some shiny festiv jacket as well.
    I have nit done anything yet either. Christmas cards to write... And this weekend the Christmas tree has to go up. Lot of work, but cheerful.
    Greetje

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the colour combination of your outfit. And your necklace is gorgeous!!! Stay warm my friend ... Toronto was hit with a huge snowstorm through the night ... so lots of shoveling will be happening today. Hugs and Blessings, C. (HHL)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my humble blog! I read all your comments (even though I don't reply often) with great care. So keep them coming! Love to everyone :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...