Sunday, 12 January 2014

Très Chic Style Bits #10 | the statement coat in street style

This was a crazy week!
New Year’s beginning at work is always too busy, Hubby didn’t feel very well and had the need to go to ER. Thanks God he’s better now.
The temperatures have been low for what’s normal for us at the Island. With all this cold I’ve been living in comfortable and warm clothes.
Oh…. and it was my Birthday (my friends with Hubby made me a surprise party, which was the adorable and funny part of the week).
With all those things I had no opportunity to take some photos. But as they say in show business “the show must go on” and I say “The link up party must go on”.
So here we are for another “Très Chic Style Bits”.
At the end of this post you can see how to do it.

With all this cold one important piece of our wardrobe has been the coat. This season statement coats are so in. I ordered a pink coat from Romwe, but I’m still waiting for it.
But street style, an important niche of fashion, is full of bold coats.
Here are some pictures that I found and think are stylish and cool.


I can’t give the proper credits because I just had this saved in a folder, sorry

**********************
Now, let's have some fun and be inspired by other stylish bloggers; Here's how it works:
1.  Please follow (if you aren’t already a follower) Searching the Inner Me in some way (Bloglovin,  Facebook or GFC);
2.  Please include a link to Searching the Inner Me somewhere in your post, picking up the button (or a text link), so others can get involved in “Très Chic Style Bits”;
3. Please link up your post using our weekly InLinkz button at the bottom. Linky remains open until Thursday;
4. Be inspired visit others.





8 comments:

  1. I hope everything is coming together with your hubby's health. And happy birthday! It's so good to be the birthday girl...

    Thanks for having us here and have yourself a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I particularly like the last coat, the pink one. Great coat.
    Congratulations with your birthday. How lovely that you had a surprise party.
    Greetje

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad your husband is okay - and that you got to have a birthday party! Thanks for hosting us despite the fact you didn't get to model your pretty coat ;-)

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so want a statement coat all my coats are black I was thinking either pick or winter white. But a really cool camel colored one could work too.



    Allie of ALLIE NYC
    allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are some fabulous coats! We have so little need for real coats here in Southern California, so I mostly stick to basics.

    ReplyDelete
  6. And Happy Birthday! Glad your hubs is OK.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope all is well, and I'm sure happy to join your linky! Hope you had a great day today, and I wish you a great one tomorrow!
    Thank you again, Seeker!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want to join up with your Tres Chic Style Bits next time - love the meme! I know about the crazy start to the new year...my birthday was the 7th and I'm just starting to get back to "normal" now, as well. Wonderful to fond you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my humble blog! I read all your comments (even though I don't reply often) with great care. So keep them coming! Love to everyone :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...