Sunday, 19 January 2014

Très Chic Style Bits #11 | my trip to Paris..... what I wore.... third day....

I’ve been thinking about our Link Up Party and realized that everyone who make the effort to link needed, besides the exposure gained for whatever you've been working on, to be featured in some way.
So, starting from now, I'll be pinning and sharing links throughout the week to my Très Chic Style Bits board on Pinterest!
I’m also thinking about doing something in Google +, but I’m not sure if it’s going to work, so we’ll see…. :)
Oh…. and it will be live until every Saturday.

********************
As some of you know, last September I made a trip to Paris and I started a serial posts about it, but never ended it.
If you’re interested about it, you can read here and here.

So on third day it was again time for celebration. It was Brother-in-law’s Birthday and we celebrated it. Another unforgettable day…..


We started going to see Musée d'Orsay, housed in the former Gare d'Orsay, a Beaux-Arts railway station built between 1898 and 1900. The museum holds mainly French art dating from 1848 to 1915, including paintings, sculptures, furniture, and photography. It keeps some of my favourite impressionist and post-impressionist masterpieces, like Monet, Degas, Renoir, Cézanne, Gauguin and Van Gogh.

After, we went to the famous Musée du Louvre where there is the not least famous painting Mona Lisa. And we recall the “The Da Vinci Code”.

At Montparnasse Tower we saw the most beautiful views of Paris!
Just to name a few places we visited on third day.

But what did I wear that day? Well I took some pieces from first day, others from second day, added another top…… et voilà!

 photo clothesseconddayinParis_zps83923db9.jpg photo SAM_6434_zpse76f4078.jpg
Black moccasins
Grey
jacquard pants
Burgundy belt
white with blue strips shirt
Fushia blazer
Printed scarf
Colour block bag (black, ochre, cream and yellow)

 photo ParisLouvre1_zpsc9bb570e.jpg

 photo ParisLouvre2_zps44bb92ce.jpg

 photo ParisMontparnasse_zpsff33c0d5.jpg


 photo Pariscrepe_zps5f70632a.jpg
eating a Nutela crepe…… yummy :)

*************************


Now, let's have some fun and be inspired by other stylish bloggers; Here's how it works:
1.  Please follow (if you aren’t already a follower) Searching the Inner Me in some way (Bloglovin,  Facebook, Google + or GFC);
2.  Please include a link to Searching the Inner Me somewhere in your post, picking up the button (or a text link), so others can get involved in “Très Chic Style Bits”;
3. Please link up your post using our weekly InLinkz button at the bottom. Linky remains open until Saturdays;
4. Be inspired visit others.

I'll be pinning and sharing links throughout the week to my Très Chic Style Bits board on Pinterest! (with the hashtag #TresChicStyleBits)
You can find the board HERE


{this linkup is very NEW I would love for you to help me spread the word! }



14 comments:

  1. nice looks,i love the first one
    i wait you on my blog http://tr3ndygirl.com
    thanks
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your link up Tres Chic style..How exciting to see Paris..You look so happy and the pink is my fave color :) I don't have a linky to share because I am not fashion forward...but I did enjoy the story and pictures

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pictures of Paris, especially the one where you're holding the pyramid!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah you to Paris that is great!! LOVE the first photo that is too funny! I hope to get there one day.

    Allie of ALLIE NYC
    allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the way you styled the scarf with the colors of the outfit.
    Maybe it's just me, but Paris always comes to my mind in red or pink, so you look not only happy, but suiting the city to perfection.
    Thank you for hosting us again. Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been all over the South of France but never Paris - lucky you! Your outfits look very cosmopolitan and suit you perfectly ;-)

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahh, Paris...a place everyone should be so lucky to visit in their lifetime, yes? You packed so incredibly well - love all the pops of color added to the basics! Well done!
    Thank you for hosting Tres Chic Style!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That was very clever, the third day being a mix of day one and two. Still different. Nice French touch too, that blue and white top. You really had a perfect capsule. Worried for nothing.
    Greetje

    ReplyDelete
  9. You clever girl! Your packing was very smart. You look very cute and extremely happy to dig into that Nutella crepe! I particularly like that striped sweater! Interesting dish. Was it good?
    And hey, we have the same haircut, almost!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the pic of you holding up the pyramid. LOL

    I love nutella crepes. You need to add bananas to that.

    bisous
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  11. Now that is clever photography! What fun to be holding the pyramid with your fingers. I absolutely love the striped Tee, paisley scarf, and love your nail polish too!

    Thanks for hosting Tres Chic Style Bits!

    ReplyDelete
  12. hi darling
    have a nice day
    I posted a new article, I'd love to know your opinion
    would you like to pass from my blog?
    tr3ndygirl.com
    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's a great pics
    You have a interesting blog
    xoxo
    www.welovefur.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the Louvre pic! Dropping in from the Happy Kids, Inc. hop!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my humble blog! I read all your comments (even though I don't reply often) with great care. So keep them coming! Love to everyone :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...