Thursday, 6 February 2014

Shine On Award........

A few posts ago, the lovely and stylish Nicole from High Latitude Style nominated me for the “Shine On Award”.
I feel so privilege that she thought of me for this so cool and gorgeous award. Thank you so much my dear. – it’s always very gratifying to get an award from a fellow fashion blogger.

The rules are:
  1. Display the award logo on your blog.
  2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
  3. State seven things about yourself.
  4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them.
  5. Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award requirements.




Well, here are my seven statements about myself:

1. I'm vegetarian.
2. I “never” put my handbag on the floor.
3. I don’t wash clothes at Sundays or Holy holidays.
4. If I see some knifes and forks crossed on the table I always uncross them.
5. When I go for the first time to a house I always leave by the door I entered.
6. When I dish wash I don’t pull up my sleeves because I have this mania that I’ll not soaked them, but I end it with at least one whetted.
7. I always think that I can do multitasks, but at the middle I’ve to organize me.

Now here are my nominees:

 4-  40's beauty
 7-  Sublime Mercies 

I don’t know if you have already done this, if you have it feel free not to, if don’t you’re tagged!

9 comments:

  1. Hi Fernanda, I flattered by the nomination. I don't do these sort of things, though, so I'm passing.
    Your fun facts are interesting!
    I'll give you seven about me:
    1) I'm afraid of heights
    2) I love to eat coconut but hate putting the scent on my body.
    3) I wear my rings all the time.
    4) I sleep on cotton flannel sheets -- during the summer too
    5) I started wearing glasses in first grade
    6) My favorite flower scent might be stargazer lily. Or Lilac. Or beach rose. Or... Let's just say I favor flowers with a good scent over scentless.
    7) Bicyclists that don't follow traffic laws give me road rage

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the award! It's interesting learning these facts about you. There are some things I never would have thought about. And thank you for nominating me - that's very kind - but I'm going to pass. I wouldn't be able to come up with 15 bloggers since you've already named a lot of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the award Seeker! I was great getting to know you better too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the award!

    Interesting getting to know you better.

    I was just nominated for a similar award and had it on my blog about 10 days ago so I will need to pass but I appreciate that you thought of me : )

    Have a great weekend.

    bisous
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, Seeker! I'm flattered! These are fun, and this one seems reasonable, so I'll follow up on it as fast as I can ... by sometime next week if not before. So kind of you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these things we don't know. Yours are great too. Indeed things I never knew. Glad you were nominated. Good luck.
    Greetje

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much!! I'll be doing this later this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much!!!! I'll be doing this later this week!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my humble blog! I read all your comments (even though I don't reply often) with great care. So keep them coming! Love to everyone :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...