A few posts ago, the lovely and stylish Nicole from High Latitude Style nominated me for the “Shine On Award”.
I feel so privilege that she thought of me for this so cool and gorgeous award. Thank you so much my dear. – it’s always very gratifying to get an award from a fellow fashion blogger.
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- Link back to the person who nominated you.
- State seven things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them.
- Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award requirements.
Well, here are my seven statements about myself:
1. I'm vegetarian.
2. I “never” put my handbag on the floor.
3. I don’t wash clothes at Sundays or Holy holidays.
4. If I see some knifes and forks crossed on the table I always uncross them.
5. When I go for the first time to a house I always leave by the door I entered.
6. When I dish wash I don’t pull up my sleeves because I have this mania that I’ll not soaked them, but I end it with at least one whetted.
7. I always think that I can do multitasks, but at the middle I’ve to organize me.
Now here are my nominees:
4- 40's beauty
13- Muse Fondue
14- Spy Girl