Sunday, 9 February 2014

Très Chic Style Bits #14 | Fall/Winter 2014-2015 Fashion Weeks....



It’s still winter, I’m not yet aware what fashion trends for Spring/Summer 2014 are and Fall/Winter 2014-2015 Fashion Weeks are live, with New York on the runways, followed by the other great cities of Fashion.




According to The CITIZENS of FASHION, New York’s could come with a few surprises, meaning that a new era might start. Let’s see which would be the most interesting:



1. Less bloggers in the front row
2. Plus-size models on the catwalk
3. Jason Wu showing his first collection for Hugo Boss
4. Fashion leaves Manhattan to go to Brooklyn.
5. Marc Jacobs first show after he left Louis Vuitton
6. Many young designers and new names

If you have been following New York Fashion Week Fall/Winter 2014-2015, what do you think about that???

Here are some street style photos from Vogue that caught my attention








 *************************

Now, let's have some fun and be inspired by other stylish bloggers; Here's how it works:
1.  Please follow (if you aren’t already a follower) Searching the Inner Me in some way (Bloglovin,  Facebook, Google + or GFC);
2.  Please include a link to Searching the Inner Me somewhere in your post, picking up the button (or a text link), so others can get involved in “Très Chic Style Bits”;
3. Please link up your post using our weekly InLinkz button at the bottom. Linky remains open until Saturdays;
4. Be inspired visit others.
I'll be pinning and sharing links throughout the week to my Très Chic Style Bits board on Pinterest! (with the hashtag  #treschicstylebits)
You can find the board HERE

{this linkup is very NEW I would love for you to help me spread the word! }




9 comments:

  1. I'm hoping they will show styles that someone who ISN'T 6 foot tall, 20 years old and 98 lbs can wear in the real world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been trying to steal away a few moments to watch the videos from MBFW but I haven't seen much yet. I did quite like the Fall 2014 Desigual collection. I see a lot of midi skirts, though, and I'm too short and round to pull that look off ;-)

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm afraid I don't follow fashion at all, except what bloggers are doing. I like it when people are creative with clothes rather than trying to follow a trend - it's much more interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't been following the New York shows but I love that image of the lime and magenta. It's nice to see some colour in winter.

    bisous
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd love to see regular woman sized models. I'd be shocked if that every occurs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm loving the bright colors in those street shots! I haven't been following Fashion Week, although I'm intrigued. It's great to see plus sizes finally getting some notice and new designers emerging, etc!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you, Seeker, for hosting again. And for your insights on Fashion Week ... I'm trying to keep up with the Olympics and Fashion Week, with little luck! Hope all is well at your end of the world ... it's cold here, and threatens snow tonight. Boooo.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The pops of pink make me happy. I wish I could attend New York Fashion Week - I think that's #1 on my blogger bucket list. ;p

    Thanks again, Seeker, for a fun linkup! I've found some fabulous people because of it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Some great colours! Isn't it funny to think that NYC Fashion Week is already doing fall collections...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my humble blog! I read all your comments (even though I don't reply often) with great care. So keep them coming! Love to everyone :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...