Sunday, 16 February 2014

Très Chic Style Bits #15 | wearing a dress.....

A big Thank You to all the stylish bloggers who took the time to visit and link up with us in our party Très Chic Style Bits!!!
So, if you're new here, join us and add your link at the bottom of this post.

 photo blackandbluedress1_zps7a58a80d.jpg
I have to admit I’m more of a pants gal and especially in winter I live more in pants than dresses or skirts. But from time to time I wear them.


This was one of those days that I decide on wearing a black and blue dress I own.
It has an empire waist and short cut sleeves, but with a turtleneck underneath it protects from the cold that we had these days.
Also wearing my new pink coat with it.

black and blue dress with pink coat photo blackandbluedresswithpinkcoat_zps6b6881a1.jpg
black boots - local store
black tights - Calzedonia
black and blue dress - Westrags
black turtleneck - Zara
pink coat - Romwe

black and blue dress photo blackandbluedress2_zps6776ef85.jpg

***************************

Now, let's have some fun and be inspired by other stylish bloggers; Here's how it works:
1.  Please follow (if you aren’t already a follower) Searching the Inner Me in some way (Bloglovin,  Facebook, Google + or GFC);
2.  Please include a link to Searching the Inner Me somewhere in your post, picking up the button (or a text link), so others can get involved in “Très Chic Style Bits”;
3. Please link up your post using our weekly InLinkz button at the bottom. Linky remains open until Saturdays;
4. Be inspired visit others.
I'll be pinning and sharing links throughout the week to my Très Chic Style Bits board on Pinterest! (with the hashtag  #treschicstylebits)
You can find the board HERE



10 comments:

  1. I adore that pink coat! Wonderful for winter!

    Will be linking up tomorrow : )

    bisous
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a cute dress, and looks great with the turtleneck added! It's always nice to get more wear out of seasonal things. And the pink coat is so cheerful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving your dress and boots!! And your pink coat is gorgeous!!!! Thank you for hosting my friend... stay warm. Hugs and Blessings C. (HHL)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty dress! I'm more of a pants gal too, but it is fun to dress up occasionally.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that dress! It's especially beautiful underneath that pink coat!
    I'm just the opposite - I feel better in a skirt than in pants.
    Thanks for hosting the linkup ;-)

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gotta wear a dress sometimes! I love them, and I love this one on you for winter! Looking forward to it this spring and summer ... with or without the very pretty pink coat.
    I'll catch up with the Shine On Award next week ... thank you again!
    And another thanks for making this linky-party for us.
    Have a joyful week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I covet your dress. As you know, blue is slowly but surely becoming my signature color and anything blue attracts me like shiny things to a magpie. Blue notwithstanding, you look gorgeous. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Almost forgot! In return, I nominated you for the Golden Blog Award ... so fun to hear more about you! I understand if you're busy, but it's an easy one to participate in. You'll find it here:
    http://fortsmithstylista.blogspot.com/2014/02/dining-in-my-pajamas-and-golden-blog.html
    Hugs...
    J

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry Nanda, I have not been visiting blogs as often as I want to. So I missed a lot of yours as well. Too busy at work. Trying to catch up now.
    I think you look marvellous in a dress, great boots too. You should do that more often. It really suits you. And I will subscribe to your blog by email. So I don't miss any posts.
    Greetje

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my humble blog! I read all your comments (even though I don't reply often) with great care. So keep them coming! Love to everyone :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...