Sunday, 9 March 2014

Très Chic Style Bits #18 | how details can make the difference…..

Hello my dear readers and blogging friends. First of all I want to thank to everyone who took the time to leave insightful comments on my post about my doubts in my blogging.
I also stumble upon a post about how to be a happy blogger, which, due to my spiritual believes, that there are no coincidences, was on point.

Well, but it seems that times goes so quickly because it’s already time again for our weekly Link Up Party.
Join us and add your link at the bottom of this post.

pleather-pants-black-blazer-bright-scarf

Let us be at peace with our bodies and our minds.
Let us return to ourselves and become wholly ourselves.


Let us be aware of the source of being,
common to us all and to all living things.
Evoking the presence of the Great Compassion,
let us fill our hearts with our own compassion—
towards ourselves and towards all living beings.
Let us pray that we ourselves cease to be
the cause of suffering to each other.
With humility, with awareness of the existence of life,
and of the suffering that are going on around us,
let us practice the establishment of peace in our hearts and on earth.
~ ~ Thich Nhat Hanh

bright-scarf-pleather-pants-black-blazer

I think this outfit is the perfect example how sometimes the details make the whole difference.
This is basically a black and white outfit that a colourful scarf brings to a higher level.
By the way this scarf was a present from Hubby on Valentine’s Day.

bright-scarf-black-blazer-pleather-pants
camel booties - Seaside
black pleather pants - La Redoute
white turtleneck - Mango
black and white blazer - Zara
scarf - Mango
black handbag - local store

****************************************

Now, let's have some fun and be inspired by other stylish bloggers; Here's how it works:
1.  Please follow (if you aren’t already a follower) Searching the Inner Me in some way (Bloglovin,  Facebook, Google + or GFC);
2.  Please include a link to Searching the Inner Me somewhere in your post, picking up the button (or a text link), so others can get involved in “Très Chic Style Bits”;
3. Please link up your post using our weekly InLinkz button at the bottom. Linky remains open until Saturdays;
4. Be inspired visit others.
I'll be pinning and sharing links throughout the week to my Très Chic Style Bits board on Pinterest! (with the hashtag  #treschicstylebits)
You can find the board HERE





15 comments:

  1. You're right--the scarf makes the difference. And I wouldn't have dreamed of pairing camel with black but the booties look great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! What a beautiful scarf, and what a great present! I love your outfit and I'm glad you're feeling happier :-)

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely link you've given us. "How to be a happy blogger", indeed! She shares wise words, that Kate. Thanks for sharing, Seeker!

    And I'm loving this outfit of yours. You're absolutely right - the scarf really elevates the look. But let's not forget the boots - they're a show stopper too. Will be linking up with you tomorrow. See you then! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your outfit--the best thing about black and white is how you can change it up with other colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your outfit--the scarf really punches the black and white up!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look stunning today! I absolutely adore the Valentine's heart - in all ways - and agree that it perks up basic black and white perfectly! I also like the brown booties with the outfit...even though they are the opposite of what I posted about today!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is amazing what a scarf will do...this one is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my sweet friend ... life has been crazy on this end and I have not visited my blog friends or even blogged as much I would like. But soon things will ease up and I will be back to joining your wonderful fashion linking party. My dear friend you are an amazing blogger - never give up!

    Really enjoyed the words by Thich Nhat Hanh. And you look FABULOUS!!!! loving the whole outfit especially the scarf and jacket... wishing you a blessed week. Hugs, C. (HHL)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are right, the scarf lifts the outfit. Although I must say that the outfit itself was already pretty good.
    I saw you quoted Thich Nhat Hanh. I read one of his books as well. Wise man.
    Greetje

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello, Seeker! Thank you again for being such a welcoming hostess! You look pretty fabulous in your outfit ... you must know how much I love the black and white blazer. You're right, the scarf is a lovely addition near your face, and the tan booties really ground the whole look. Very cool!
    Wonderful quote ... I'm always impressed with your lovely thoughts and taste!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your scarf certainly changes your outfit, lovely gift, clever husband.
    Thought provoking quote, wise words indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for hosting Seeker! I love your jacket, it's very sharp. And I agree, the addition of the attractive and colorful scarf makes a huge difference! What a sweet hubby to pick a great scarf, he's got great taste too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your hubby has great taste. I love that scarf.

    bisous
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just found your link up via Fort Smith Stylista, so I had to come visit. Love your outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Greetings I am so glad I found your weblog, I really found you by accident, while I was browsing on
    Yahoo for something else, Regardless I am here now and would just
    like to say kudos for a fantastic post and a all round entertaining blog (I also love the
    theme/design), I don’t have time to browse it all at the minute
    but I have saved it and also added your RSS feeds, so when I have time
    I will be back to read more, Please do keep up the fantastic work.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my humble blog! I read all your comments (even though I don't reply often) with great care. So keep them coming! Love to everyone :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...