Sunday, 30 March 2014

Très Chic Style Bits #21 | blue and green.....

We had the luck to have a day of sunshine last week, when I took these pictures, seeming that Spring could stay, but then the weather returned to the cold and rainy Winter…
It was a tough week for me, because I have been sick of my eyes. Well you know, I use contact lenses and with that conjunctivitis I had to stop wearing them and spent the less time on computer.
I’m feeling a bit better and so here we are for our weekly Link Up Party.
Don’t forget to share your post at the bottom of this.

green blazer blue pants

Every time I wear blue (yes, I can sure you, the pants are navy blue) with green I always remember my Mom who used to say that one of the fashion rules was not to mix blue with green.
And here I am wearing them together……



colourful scarf green sweater

This scarf is so colouful that it seems to suppress all the other pieces.

blue pants green sweater
bordeaux booties - La Redoute
navy blue velvet pants - C&A
forest green blazer - Najma
aquamarine sweater - La Redoute
colourful scarf - gift (Mango)

****************************************
Now, let's have some fun and be inspired by other stylish bloggers; Here's how it works:
1.  Please follow (if you aren’t already a follower) Searching the Inner Me in some way (Bloglovin,  Facebook, Google + or GFC);
2.  Please include a link to Searching the Inner Me somewhere in your post, picking up the button (or a text link), so others can get involved in “Très Chic Style Bits”;
3. Please link up your post using our weekly InLinkz button at the bottom. Linky remains open until Saturdays;
4. Be inspired visit others.
I'll be pinning and sharing links throughout the week to my Très Chic Style Bits board on Pinterest! (with the hashtag  #treschicstylebits)
You can find the board HERE




11 comments:

  1. Love your color choices here and that great scarf! Thanks for hosting a linkup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love blue and green together, my addiction this year.. Spring I swear will never arrive, woke up to 10 cm of snow this morning

    ReplyDelete
  3. you looks so fabulous in this and i also like so warmly to blue and its also looks you very decent colorful and beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  4. We're both wearing blue and green today! I would love to own a pair of velvet pants like yours.

    I hope you feel better and keep on resting your eyes.I know it's hard with wanting to visit all the blogs and surfing the internet in general. Have a great week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking fantastic! Oh, the colours we were told never to mix. My sister, a red-head, had a list of things she was not allowed to wear. Now? Anything - and I do mean anything - goes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Blue and green? Yes! Why not? You look wonderful, and the jacket is a great fit on you, isn't it? Pretty scarf, and I envy those boots ... beautiful color. Hope you're having a great week. I'm still catching up from last week on comments!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nowadays blue and green go so well together. The rules from your mom's time do not apply anymore.
    Greetje

    ReplyDelete
  8. I remember being told that blue and green should never be seen, without a colour in between. So glad the old rules no longer exist, as you look wonderful in them.Hope your eyes have cleared and this week will bring sunshine.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love blue and green together! There are no rule in fashion, that's what i say, as long as you feel good in it and you look fabulous. Glad you're feeling better. Thank you for hosting this link-up!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Too funny - I have the same hang-up about pairing blue and black. But I'm slowly getting over my issues and I'm happy to see you're overcoming "fashion don'ts" as well. Don't you love being a rebel? And looking mighty fine at it too! :D I covet your scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you I would have never paired these colors thank fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my humble blog! I read all your comments (even though I don't reply often) with great care. So keep them coming! Love to everyone :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...